Friday 9 May 2014

Heavy British armour for Babylon

I have been working on a number of British style armour conversions for the upcoming Babylon expansion. The first of the these was the British heavy walker and heavy SPG. I converted these using a 1/35th AFV Club Centurion kit, thick card, plastic card and additional bits and pieces from my spare parts box. 

I include some work in progress shots as well as the completed models but I will post later some in theatre shots with some of the other completed kits.
















1 comment:

  1. Hey Scott,

    seems like youre not active anymore. Hope you can read this. I bought me the Tank and some Plasticard for conversion, do you got any hints how you cut the M7 in half and maybe some in progress shots. To me it seems you just converted one M7-Walker and one Centurion kit, but I would like to make sure ;)

    Hope to hear from you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete